- Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
- Bold all the items you've eaten.
- Cross out any items that you would never consider eating (or eating again)
- Optional extra: Post a comment http://www.verygoodtaste.co.uk linking to your results.
To make the filling out of this form and generating the HTML for it a bit easier, reddywhp has played around with some PHP. Go to http://reddywhip.org/lj/foods/ and fill it out there. After filling it out, you will be given the code to copy and paste into your blog.
Livejournal users, remember to use your LJ-Cuts!
- Nettle tea
- Huevos rancheros
- Crocodile (ETA: oops, that was alligator, but I'm leaving this bold anyway)
- Cheese fondue
- Baba ghanoush( The rest of the list is behind the cut )
I can see I'm going to have to try harder. But I draw the line at anything that comes from class Insecta, that could cause you to die on the spot, that would eat a hole in my already ailing stomach, or that smells like dirty sweat socks. Also NO EATING MY FRIEND FLICKA. SRSLY.
ETA: Hrmph. I spaced; I know I've eaten alligator (very tasteh, ys) but I don't think I've had crocodile. I've left it bold because they're similar... right? Tell me if they're not kthx.